Mountain Meadows Golf Course Scorecard
The opening hole is a straightaway par 5 measuring 523 yards from the back tees. It’s possible for longer players to reach the green in two, but your second shot has been made tougher by the recently installed dry creek bed that runs across the fairway about 100 yards in front of the green. This is a good risk/reward hole.
The fairway on this short hole is bordered by pine and cypress trees on each side with a fairway bunker on the right in the landing area. The green is guarded by a deep bunker in front and to the left half of the green. The green is fairly wide and has some slope, but it’s small from front to back, making the distance on your approach shot very important.
A straightaway shot with a fairway that tilts to the right and brings the fairway bunker into play. There is also one tall pine tree directly in the middle of the fairway, approximately 100 yards from the green, making the placement of the tee shot very important. The green is flat with a bunker guarding the front right of the green. This hole is all about the tee shot.
This hole doglegs left and plays longer than it really is. The tee shot must be played to the left side of the fairway, which slopes from left to right. There is a small stand of trees that guards the left side of the fairway, making it tough to go for the green in two. The green is large and two-tiered, guarded by bunkers front left and right.
The tee shot needs to stay to the center or left side of the fairway or it will roll into the rough and in the trees on the right side. The second shot is uphill to a green that can’t be seen from the fairway and is guarded by a large bunker on the left, a pot bunker on the front right, and a bunker to the right of the green.
This hole is a severe downhill hole with common afternoon winds from the left to a downhill fairway that slopes from left to right. Players need to stay left without hitting it into the brush area. The green is two-tiered with a lot of slope from back to front, guarded by a big bunker in front of the green and a small bunker behind the green. Getting the approach shot on the right tier is important.
Downhill and downwind with a fairly large fairway, this hole is guarded by a bunker to the right. The second shot is uphill with a lake left of the lay-up area, guarded by bunkers front right and back left of the green. This is a good risk/reward hole and can be reached in two by the longer golfer.
This hole favors a left-to-right tee shot to a rolling fairway with bunkers to the right. Left is out-of-bounds. The approach shot is typically a mid-to-low iron to a large, three-tiered green guarded by bunkers front-left, front-right and behind the green. The key on this green is to be on the correct tier or putting uphill.
|Back||523||353||344||384||438||179||365||514||162||3262||372||476||370||213||356||490||365||159||377||3178||6440||70.4 / 131|
|Middle||509||346||331||362||424||157||355||493||145||3122||342||460||343||200||335||464||344||145||358||2991||6113||69 / 128||75.8 / 134|
|Forward||461||313||319||342||355||136||333||469||128||2856||319||422||242||150||302||441||321||128||338||2663||5519||72.1 / 127|
Book a Tee Time at Mountain Meadows
Scorecard DownloadsMountain Meadows Golf Course
Outstanding Tournaments & Outings
Whether you’re planning a corporate outing, unique client meeting, or just an enjoyable day of golf with friends, we pride ourselves on delivering flawlessly-executed golf tournaments and outings for groups of all sizes. Mountain Meadows Golf Course has long been a favorite among tournament organizers thanks to our dedicated service, award-winning golf course, and superb club amenities.
- George StraitTroy PolamaluKaanapali Beach, Maui, Hawaii
- Swimming with sharks2500 (including spectators)The more fun the players have the more the tournament will grow
- Watching the players have a BLASTNordstrom or ExpressRickie Fowler
- Paddle board, camp, my puppy, sports gamesCereal7
- "Dont' Worry, Be HAPPY"
Planning a Tournament?
We can help! Send us your info to get started!
What we can do to help:
- Accommodate groups up to 160 golfers.
- Expert tournament consultation services and coordination, including on-course contest set-up and breakdown.
- Tournament availability 7 days a week.
- Tournament packages include greens fees and power cart fees (2 per group).
- Full practice facilities and driving range privileges.
- Registration set-up services.
- Custom signage, rules sheets, and scorecards.
- On-course beverage cart.
- On-site special contests and prizes: Closest to the Pin, Longest Drive, and Longest Putt contests.
- On-site full service banquet facilities and catering for pre- and post-round meals.
- Equipment rentals for both men and women.
- Custom merchandise and special ordering options, including gift certificates.